How To Style Faux Senegalese Twist Bun with vlogger HeyCurlie
Posted on May 16 2016
Twists are super easy to do and can be styled in a variety of ways. Not only can you wear your twists down, in this fashion your hair can be styled to fit any occasion.
In this tutorial, vlogger HeyCurlie demonstrates how to achieve a sleek bun with Senegalese twists.
How To Style Faux Senegalese Twist Bun Step-by-Step
with vlogger HeyCurlie
- Section and twist your hair and pull it all up into a bun on the crown of your head.
- Choose your favorite style of braiding hair. Section and twist the hair so that it matches the twists in your hair.
- Secure the rubber band located at the center of the braiding hair around your bun.
- Wrap the ends of the braiding hair around your bun. Be sure to completely cover your bun.
- Use a bobby pin to secure the end of the braiding hair to your head.
- Secure any additional fly-aways with bobby pins as you see fit and enjoy!